Sample Delegate Experience
Our team can help you tailor the cultural experiences and delegate program for a range of group sizes and preferences. Here’s an example of a suggested program (please allow approximately 1.5-2 hours for the full experience.)
- Meet and greet on arrival by Mossman Gorge Centre staff and Indigenous guides, before delegates are taken to private Kuku Yalanji Land, a short five-minute drive into the rainforest.
- For larger groups, delegates will be split into groups of 18-20 participants to ensure an intimate experience during the Dreamtime Walk tour. Our team is on hand to help coordinate this.
- Delegates will be officially welcomed with a traditional smoking ceremony before embarking on the guided walk. The walk should take roughly an hour.
- Upon conclusion of the tour a complimentary transfer will be waiting to take delegates back to the Centre where they will enjoy a specially prepared bush tea & damper at the Mayi Café.
- Delegates will be given additional time to browse local artwork and products in the Art Gallery & Retail Shop.
- For large groups (52 participants or more) we suggest a staggered arrival to the Centre, leaving approximately 15-20 minutes between coach arrivals.
- Our traditional ‘Welcome to Country’ is highly recommended as a special welcome or opening for your event or conference.
- Tailored catering options and unique corporate gifts are available with notice.
Please contact us to book or for more information!