Certificate Three in Hospitality – Specialising in Food and Beverage Service and Housekeeping
This twelve week program commences in March 2017. The Program leads to guaranteed jobs at Voyages Ayers Rock Resort. Strong local employer support also available for candidates who prefer to remain in local area or relocate to a different location.
- A good level of communication skills
- Desire to work within Food and Beverage or Housekeeping as a start into the Industry
- Candidates must be eligible for Newstart/ Youth Allowance or Abstudy
- Good standard of workplace literacy and numeracy
- High level of personal presentation and grooming
- Must not have previously completed or currently enrolled in a Certificate Three Qualification
- Must be 18 years or over upon commencement of Training Program.
To express your interest in attending a residential training program at the Centre, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
. Find out more information on our Fact Sheet
To apply for our upcoming Training Program/s, you can submit your resume with a cover letter to email@example.com or speak to your Job Services Provider for further information.
More information on the selection criteria for our program is available here (PDF 225kb).
- Submit your application with cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or via your Job Services Provider
- You will then be contacted for an initial informal chat about the course and to answer any initial questions on your eligibility
- Next step is an informal interview (but don’t worry we make it as relaxed as possible!). This interview may be via Skype or face to face depending on where you live. We will be visiting some communities to conduct interviews.
- We will be aiming to advise successful candidates by mid December for the Hospitality Program and late January for the Kitchen Program.