Mossman Gorge Centre takes safety seriously and we are committed to ensuring that we can provide a safe environment for our staff, their families, our community and all visitors to our centre.
It is a condition of entry to our premises that:
- Effective from 17 December 2021 and as required by the Queensland Government, you must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (unless you are under 16 years old or have a medical exemption). Penalties for people refusing to comply are $1,378.50. Before you can be permitted entry:
- if you are 16 years or over, you must provide us with proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status in the form of either your COVID-19 digital certificate or your immunisation history statement, showing that you have had both shots of an Australian approved COVID-19 vaccine;
- if you cannot get any of the approved COVID-19 vaccines for medical reasons, this will be recorded by your doctor on your immunisation history statement and on your COVID-19 digital certificate; and
- you must check-in via the Check In Qld App. If you do not have a smartphone or tablet or you are unable to download the Check In Qld App, then you can check in using our available tablets on site.
- In the previous 14 days, you have not:
- entered or returned to Australia from overseas (other than a safe travel zone country);
- been in close contact with an active COVID-19 case;
- been in a Queensland declared COVID-19 hotspot, place of concern or exposure venue; or
- had a fever, cough, sore throat, headache, distorted sense of taste, shortness of breath, chills, vomiting or any cold/flu like symptoms in the last 72 hours.
- You must comply with all Queensland government directive, orders or regulations in relation to COVID-19.
- You must comply with Mossman Gorge Centre’s health and safety procedures and policies as directed by our staff or on-site signage.
Non-compliance with these conditions of entry will result in refusal of entry.
You can find further details on the Queensland Governments COVID-19 restrictions at https://www.covid19.qld.gov.au/